– Skiing 1 – 9 days ski tour, touring ski and freeride. Baiului, Postavaru and Fagaras Mountains, Balea area – Doamnei Valley are the places to do this. The tour addresses medium level skiers, who have advanced knowledge of skiing in big snow. Details about the tour.
Day 1: Arrival in Romania. Transfer to Busteni town. Accommodation at Silva Hotel.
Day 2: Crossing Baiului Mountains from Azuga to Sinaia. Duration: 5-6 hours. Accommodation: boarding house in Azuga.
Day 3: Crossing from Azuga to Predeal. Duration: 4-5 hours. Accommodation: boarding house in Azuga.
Day 4: Transfer to Poaiana Brasov. Climbing to Postavaru Peak, skiing to Timisu de Jos. Duration: 4 – 5 hours. Transfer to Fagaras Moutains, Balea Lake Chalet. Transfer duration 2-3 hours.
Day 5: Skiing on Balii Valley and Balii Bucket. Accommodation: Balea Lake Chalet.
Day 6: Skiing on Doamnei Valley. Accommodation: Balea Lake Chalet.
Day 7: Skiing on Doamnei Valley. Different route than Day 5.
Day 8: Skiing on Balii Valley to Balea Waterfall, transfer to Brasov, accommodation in a private pension.
Day 9: Departing Romania.
Details about the trip :
– best period for this trip : January – March
– minimum number of participants 1, maximum number of participants 8.
– compulsory equipment : touring skis and ski bindings, seal skin, avalanche shovel, avalanche transceiver, ARVA, protection helmet, crampons.
– the mean of transport will be chosen according to the number of participants.
– ski mountaineering which requires a good physical shape, with resistance to long duration effort, for medium level skiers, who have advanced knowledge of skiing in big snow.
– certified mountain guide during the entire tour.
– the price differs according to the number of participants, so please contact me for a final price.
– the price includes : tranport, accommodation, all meals, certified mountain guide as tour leader.