– Trekking 4 – 9 days trekking in Baiului Mountains, western and eastern side of Bucegi Mountains and Piatra Craiului National Park.
Day1: Arrival in Romania. Transfer to Busteni town. Accomodation at Silva Hotel.
Day 2: Trekking on route Predeal – Garbova Chalet – Azuga. Duration 4-5 hours. Accommodation : boarding house in Busteni.
Day 3: Trekking in Baiului Mountains on following route : Azuga – Baiul Mare Peak – Sinaia. Duration : 5-6 hours. Accommodation : boarding house in Busteni.
Day 4: Trekking on route Busteni – Costila Glade – Poiana Izvoarelor Chalet – Diham Chalet. Duration : 5 1/2 – 6 ½ hours. Accommodation : Diham Chalet.
Day 5: Trekking from Diham Chalet to Paraul Rece, duration 1 ½ – 2 hours. Transfer to Moeciu de Sus. Trekking on La Bisericuta Plateau, duration 2-3 hours. Accommodation : boarding house in Moeciu de Sus.
Day 6: Trekking on route Moeciu de Sus – Fundata – Sirnea – Pestera Village. Duration 5-6 hours. Accommodation : boarding house in Pestera Village.
Day 7: Trekking in Piatra Craiului Mountains, on route Pestera Village – La Table – Curmatura Chalet. Duration 5-6 hours. Accommodation : Curmatura Chalet.
Day 8: Trekking tour on the following route: Curmatura Chalet – Zarnestilor Gorges – Magura village – Moeciu de Sus village. Transfer to Brasov. Accommodation in a private pension.
Day 9: Departing Romania.
Details about the trip :
– optimum time for this trip : May – October
– minimum number of participants 1, maximum number of participants 7.
– the mean of transport will be chosen according to the number of participants.
– mountain tour which requires a normal physical shape, normal effort.
– certified mountain guide during the entire tour.
– the price differs according to the number of participants, so please contact me for a final price.
– the price includes : tranport, accommodation, all meals, certified mountain guide as companion.