– Freeride and telemark – unarranged slopes, but very challenging, are to be found in Bucegi and Fagaras Mountains. The steep valleys of the Bucegi Mountains or the long valleys in Fagaras Mountains are ieal for this, best period being February – April. Practising skiing outside the slopes involves good knowledge of skiing technique and of the snow
– Ski touring – is very well practised In Bucegi Mountains, Iezer Papusa, Ciucas and Fagaras Mountains. Crossing Bucegi Mountains, followed by Fagaras Mountains represents a beautiful and challenging tour.
– Mountain skiing combined with ski touring – can be practised in Bucegi and Fagaras Moutains. Going up the Bucegi Plateau from Busteni or Sinaia, from 800m to 2500m, and going down on northern valleys, Morarului Valley, Cerbului Valley – these are just few of the valleys where skiing can be practised in best conditions. These tours are more challenging in Fagaras Mountains and their length is considerably longer than the ones in Bucegi. You can start from an altitude of 1400m, reaching over 2300m, enjoying a nice and rewarding descending. Sambata Valley, Vistisoara, Vistea Mare, Podragu Valley, Balea and Doamnei Valley are just few examples where skiing can be enjoyed in best conditions.
And of course, the ones skiing telemark-ers and snowboarders are welcome !
– Skiing 1 – 9 days ski tour, touring ski and freeride. Baiului, Postavaru and Fagaras Mountains, Balea area – Doamnei Valley are the places to do this. The tour addresses medium level skiers, who have advanced knowledge of skiing in big snow. Click for more details about the tour.
– Skiing 2 – 9 days touring ski and freeride in Postavaru and Fagaras Mountains, in Balea area and Sambetei Valley. The tour addresses medium level skiers, who have advanced knowledge of skiing in big snow. Click for more details about the tour.
Skiing 3 – touring ski and free ride – 9 days touring ski and free ride in Bucegi and Fagaras Mountains, on Gaura, Ialomitei, Cerbului, Doamnei, Balii and Sambetei Valleys. The tour addresses advanced skiers, who have advanced knowledge of skiing in big snow. Click for more details about the tour.
Any other tours available on request, so feel free to contact us for more options!